About Me

 

    Hello, I'm Mason Wills. I am in my first year of college and I am still very much exploring possibilities for what my future will hold. I am majoring in English at LBCC and want to expand my scope of what writing is during my time here. I am taking feature writing for that purpose, expanding my scope in writing. I want to take a wide range of writing classes while at LBCC so I can create more secure goals based around the kind of writing that I enjoy whether it's journalistic writing or another kind of writing all together. Whether or not this class leads to the more secure goals that I seek it still seems like a fun and very useful class on the path there.

    My main three goals that I would like to accomplish during my time in this class include the following: Finding out if I enjoy this form of writing, coming out of my shell a bit more, and improving my scope and abilities in writing. I want to find out if I enjoy this kind of writing because I am still somewhat aimless on what my future will be and I am excited to find out if this class will show me a clearer path. I want to come out of my shell a lot more than I usually do and I feel that this class will be a good jumping off point for that and help me become more confident, not just in writing but also my overall confidence in myself. My last goal is improving my writing capabilities and scope in writing, I believe that this class will allow me to write in ways that I haven't explored very much and improve the quality of my writing in the future. I feel that all of these goals are very achievable for this term and I am excited to start on the road towards them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview - OhVee: A Rising Star in the Music World

A Bumpy Road Through Nowhere, South Dakota

Barry: A Show That Is to Die for